Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Bollywood Jhatkas ans Matkas

Our buddy Prabhakar sent out this hilarious parody of a Bollywood film song, which had me in splits and rolling on the floor.

If any of you know this comedian or even know which movie this song is from, please let me know. Check out his expressions and his body movements. Will definately give Salman or Sharrukh a run for their money!

Check out the video here, but be careful if you are at work. You will be laughing your ass off, much to the consternation of your colleagues.

3 Comments:

Blogger Karthik said...

Good one Vallury & Sourin bhai !

Regards
Karthik

9:32 AM  
Blogger Sujatha Bagal said...

Can't view this in India, Sourin. Service not available. :(

1:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is just too good. Thank god ! I am the boss of me.

Linked it on my blog as well.

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link