Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Blog Day


This being Blog Day and all let me do my bit and recommend five blogs that have captivated me in the recent past

  • Shoefiend: A witty, intelligient advertising newbie in London who writes about all kinda crap .

  • Sujatha: Hell, she's a DJ in Bangalore, and doesnt play Britney Spears or Richard Marx or Backstreet Boys on the radio. Is she for real?

  • Sakshi: Don't quite dig the doggie characterisations, but everything else here rocks.


  • Deep Griha: Meant to be 'Deep' as in lamp, but the work these guys do is deep. Support them, will ya.
I have been meaning to update my Blogroll for a while now, but just got busy, doing nothing.

If the Shiv Sena would have its way Blogday will not see the light of the day, at least in India, next year. So I will make the best of it now and wish the 4 people (2 of who are my siblings) reading this piece, the best of blogging. Blog away, blog away.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Sourin,

I don't blog but sure will read.

V

7:55 AM  
Blogger Sujatha Bagal said...

Thanks man Sourin! I will take your description of my blog as a compliment. Oh, and by the way, I broke down and played Backstreet Boys last week. Too much demand.

1:43 PM  
Blogger Sourin Rao said...

Sakshi: Thank U...will eagerly await the post a Minor Spike

V
Welcome. Do I know u ? Somehow it seems I do.

Suj
U know what I mean. A gal into Led Zep and Pink Floyd. 2 good to be true. Ughh..BB...my sympathies

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link